€ 1.100 p.m. Grachtenpand
Charming small town house with a new kitchen, along the canal in the middle of the centre of The Hague with lots of restaurants, theaters etc. Nearby public transport (Hollands Spoor).
Ground floor: entrance with hall way, bedroom at the front, shower room with shower and sink, separate toilet, bedroom at the back with open doors to small court area, storage room in the back bedroom with washer and dryer.
First floor: spiral stairs to open area: living area at the front with nice view over the canal, renovated open kitchen with several kitchen appliances and dining area at the back.
Storage area on the top floor.
Perfect accomodation for a bachelor or expat couple.
* the house is partly furnished
* rental price is exclusive energy costs, internet and TV connection
* deposit: 1 month
* for expats only (max. 2 persons)
* NOT suitable for students
* no pets allowed
* no smoking allowed
Based on the property valuation system this house is above the liberalised rent but is below 185 points, therefore new tenants are obligated to apply for an ‘affordable housing permit’ at the municipality (huisvestingsvergunning).
– maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 57.000,=
– maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a tow-person household € 67.000,=
- Dunne Bierkade 6, 2512 BC, 'S-GRAVENHAGE
- Woning type: Grachtenpand
- € 1.100p.m.
- Inhoud 260m3
- Bouwjaar 1900
- Kamers 4
- Slaapkamers 2
- Geen garage
- Woonoppervlakte 64m2