Te huur € 9.000 p.m. Landhuis
Living outdoors, yet so close to the Centre of The Hague, certainly the most unique, one of a kind mansion for rent in the Wassenaar area;“BLANCKENDUIN”
A truly wonderful residence on 27 hectares (66 acres) on the Blankenhoeve Estate, restored in style in a beautiful setting with landscaped gardens and spectacular views. Located on one of Wassenaar’s most prestigious locations bordering the nature of Meijendell and the Blankenburg and Voorlinden Estates.
42, Buurtweg is an early 20th Century house and measures over 325 m² living space. It has been fully renovated using state of the art materials and meets the highest of contemporary international standards.
The estate is accessible via a 600 meter tree-lined lane and a video guarded gate halfway this lane.
Beautiful entrance with wooden cloak area and bench and high windows, hallway with marble floor and guest lavatory.
The ensuite living rooms have original partition doors, 4 meter high ceilings, wooden floors, fire place and panelled walls. Adjoining large conservatory with double French doors to the garden with a lovely view overlooking the garden and pond.
Exclusive dining-kitchen with all modern appliances such as a steamer, oven and special pizza oven, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A small wood burner in a corner of the kitchen. Walls are decorated with beautiful authentic tiles. Small storage and side entrance. Another lavatory at the end of the hallway and door to the garden.
Stairs to the first floor, landing with traditional lavatory, large bedroom at the back with open fire, built-in wardrobes and a balcony with a breathtaking view, modern fully fitted bathroom, large bedroom on the side with built-in wardrobe, bathroom ensuite with stand-alone bath and washbasin. Separate lavatory. 3rd bedroom which can be divided in two rooms or used as a bedroom and study.
Stairs to the top floor, very large landing which can be used as a chill-out/multi purpose area, 2 beautiful large bedrooms with gorgeous woodwork and windows, fully fitted laundry area, bathroom with shower and washbasin, separate storage.
All rooms on the first and second floor have the original wooden floors.
The secluded beautiful landscaped garden has several patios and a pond.
Detached garage and double carport.
Blanckenduin, is located next to a beautiful monumental farmstead – Blankenhoeve- that dates back to the year 1643.
– maintenance of the garden is included in the rent
– automatic garden irrigation/watering system
– window cleaner (outside cleaning) 3 x a year is included in the rent
– sophisticated Carbon Neutral bio-mass heating system
– internet connection in all the rooms
– camera operated remote controlled gate
– over. 300 m² living space
– plot of over 5.000 m²
– possibility to keep max. 2 horses (paddock, stables and field available for rent)
– designed by Loudon Living (www.loudonliving.nl)
– Wassenaar centre: 6 km (3.7m)
– The Hague City Centre: 6,5 km
– Schiphol Airport: 40 km
– American School: 7,5 km
– British School: 4,5 km (Voorschoten campus: 10km)
– Royal The Hague Golf & Country Club: 3,5 km
– Easy access to A44, A4, A12, A13 (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht)
- Buurtweg 42, 2244 AE, WASSENAAR
- Woning type: Landhuis
- € 9.000p.m.
- Inhoud 1419m3
- Niet beschikbaar
- Kamers 9
- Slaapkamers 7
- Vrijstaand hout, carport
- Woonoppervlakte 326m2
- Achtertuin, voortuin, zijtuin, tuin rondom
- C.v.-ketel, open haard